Bringing a group to Lancaster County? Aren't you smart! Paradise Station is group friendly. Make Casey Jones' Restaurant, The Red Caboose Motel and the Barn at Paradise Station part of your itinerary for an unforgettable enhancement to your trip!
“I truly enjoy sending groups your way and it's a joy working with you. I know there is not a worry in the world when our groups dine with you. 100% top notch service, staff and food.”
— Brunswick Tours, Lancaster
“Casey Jones' did an outstanding job. They had a special menu to order from and were quick and efficient. VERY impressed with what they did.”
— Onondaga Coach
“Heartfelt thanks to you and all for being such wonderful hosts. The food, the ambiance and the service with lots of smiles exceeded our expectations.”
— Mustafa S., Palmer Vacations
“Our stay with you in September was one we will never forget. The accommodation was great and the food excellent. We hope to return again.”
— Warren and Beverley, Australia
Casey Jones' Restaurant
Dine in style in an authentic 1920's era Pennsylvania Railroad Dining Car. Surrounded by thousands of acres of gorgeous Amish countryside, overlooking the neighboring Strasburg Rail Road.
• Served a la carte or family style available
• Off-menu or pre-selected menu
• Private dining room for up to 64 guests per dining room (175 guest overall capacity)
• Popular soup, salad, sandwich combo for smaller appetites
• Boxed lunches available for pick-up or free delivery to Sight & Sound, American Music Theatre and other attractions
• Master bill or individual checks available
• Complimentary meal for driver & guide with minimum group size
• ADA compliant ramp for guests with limited mobility
• Modern & clean bathrooms in close proximity to restaurant
• Catering services are available
Red Caboose Motel Accommodations
Your group will never forget the experience of staying in real railroad cabooses! All rooms are approximately the same size and include the same amenities. The only difference is the number of double beds.
16 DOUBLES + 29 SINGLES