The Red Caboose Motel & Casey Jones' Restaurant Are Group Friendly!
“ Our stay with you in September was one we will never forget. The accommodation was great and the food excellent. We hope to return again. ”
— Warren and Beverley, Australia
Casey Jones' Restaurant
Dine in style in an authentic 1920's era Pennsylvania Railroad Dining Car. Surrounded by thousands of acres of gorgeous Amish countryside, overlooking the neighboring Strasburg Rail Road.
• Served or buffet-style available
• Off-menu or pre-selected menu
• Private dining room for up to 64 guests
• ADA compliant ramp for guests with limited mobility
• Modern & clean bathrooms in close proximity to restaurant
• Catering services are available on-site or off-site for any private or corporate event
Red Caboose Motel Accommodations
All rooms are approximately the same size and include the same amenities. The only difference is the number of double beds.The content on your website should be simple and easy to read so a wide variety of users can enjoy your copy.
16 DOUBLES + 29 SINGLES
The Red Caboose Motel is a proud member of the American Bus Association and Lancaster Lodging Attractions & Meetings Association.